(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Show Notes – Headlines
Segment 1: Cashing in on Market Volatility
- St. Louis Fed: No Evidence QE Boosted Economy After 6 Years And $4.5T Balance Sheet
- After historic 1,000-point plunge, Dow dives 588 points at close
- Dow, S&P close lower in biggest reversal since Oct. 08
- PODCAST: 3 Ways to Profit From a Stock Market Collapse
- Anxiety Grips Emerging-Market VIX in Biggest Jump on Record
- SUBSCRIBE: Learn to Trade with Jerry Robinson
- Market Barometer: Get Instant Email Alerts When Market Trend Changes
- View Jerry Robinson’s Current Stock Portfolio – With Real-Time Alerts
- BOOK: Bankruptcy of our Nation
- Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
- Risks Grow for Slow but Steady U.S. Expansion
- GRAPHIC: Global Economic Output For The Last 2,000 Years
- China Shares Wipe Out All Gains This Year
- China’s economic woes extend far beyond its stock market
- Commodity prices fall to 16-year low
- China’s central bank cuts interest rates
- PODCAST: All Eyes On The Federal Reserve
- Larry Summers and Ray Dalio flag return of quantitative easing
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
Segment 3: Watch China and the Federal Reserve
Free Precious Metals Investing Resources
Here at FTMDaily, we believe that gold and silver are the best forms of money. We also believe that the current paper money system is going to eventually implode due to unsustainable debt levels. The beneficiaries of such an implosion would include hard assets like precious metals, commodities, and other tangible investments.
Most Americans have never purchased investment grade precious metals. FTMDaily seeks to inform the public on the benefits of owning precious metals. We have created many educational resources that will help any investor — whether novice or advanced — to better understand how to buy gold at the best time, and at the best price.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks for joining me again this week. Have something you’d like to share with me or one of our guests? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
Also, please leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally.
Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson