(Recorded on 07/27/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video training, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides his latest update on cryptocurrencies in his long-term portfolio. Included in this video: – Rumors that Amazon will accept...
Segment 1: Trading with the Greats
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:41
A rules-based approach to trading has been economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson’s clarion call for many years. Listen as he shares seven important trading rules he has learned and adopted from three highly successful, world-renowned traders.
- Write out your sell rules that show when you will sell and nail down a profit in your stock. (William J. O’Neil)
- Forget your pride and ego… don’t argue with the market. (William J. O’Neil)
- Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year. (Jesse Livermore)
- It is much easier to watch a few than many. (Jesse Livermore)
- Don’t ever average losers. (Paul Tudor Jones)
- If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, get out… you can always get back in. (Paul Tudor Jones)
- My metric for everything I look at is the 200-day moving average of closing prices. (Paul Tudor Jones)
- Register for FREE webinar with Jerry Robinson on Wednesday, July 28th at 10am CDT (TOPIC: Top 10 Rules for Successful Trading)
Segment 2: How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 27:45
Have you ever wondered how to determine how much life insurance is right for you? With over four decades of helping people plan for a secure financial future, Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell addresses this question with Jerry.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 39:24
Jerry closes out today’s show with a provocative quote that suggests getting it right every time may be a sign of danger ahead.