Segment 1: Understanding Options w/ Michael Sincere SEGMENT BEGINS AT 04:40 In this exciting, highly illuminating segment, economist/investor Jerry Robinson is joined by someone he has long admired. Best-selling author, MarketWatch columnist, and freelance writer...
- The false predictions made by many so-called economic experts
- How many of these “economic experts” have found their way into the church
- Why you should be cautious about doing your “financial planning” through radio, podcasts, TV, or the Internet
- How important it is to research every economic “expert” you listen to and make sure they have ample experience and a solid track record
Plus, Jerry brings you his daily comments on the stock market and gold and silver. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Learn The Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Jerry Robinson’s P.A.C.E. Portfolio
- The FTMDaily Store
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices