Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
- The false predictions made by many so-called economic experts
- How many of these “economic experts” have found their way into the church
- Why you should be cautious about doing your “financial planning” through radio, podcasts, TV, or the Internet
- How important it is to research every economic “expert” you listen to and make sure they have ample experience and a solid track record
Plus, Jerry brings you his daily comments on the stock market and gold and silver. All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Learn The Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Jerry Robinson’s P.A.C.E. Portfolio
- The FTMDaily Store
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
You are attempting to view premium content for subscribers only. If you are a subscriber, log in here. If you are not currently subscribed, you can learn more here.
Enter the Trading Room to View all Trading Activity >>
View our Trading Performance >>
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices