(Recorded on 09/19/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the $33 trillion U.S. national debt, surging crude oil prices, the epic U.S. dollar rally, and much more. Later, he provides an update on...
War (and Peace?) in North KoreaSegment begins at 05:51
- Did Beijing just thwart a major potential advance by the Pentagon?
- Déjà vu… Libya and Gadaffi
- 3 significant reasons China desires peace in North Korea
- What (or who) prompted Kim Jong Un’s recent public announcement of denuclearization?
- The perception of peace is weapon #1 in China’s arsenal geared to expand their global influence
- A coup for Beijing; blowback for Washington
LIMITED TIME OFFER: UNLOCK OUR SOFTWARE WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL – PLATINUM AND GOLD MEMBERSHIP ONLY!
No coupon code required
Segment 2: An Interview with Laura Walter, CryptotaxgirlSegment begins at 22:37
The reality of paying taxes on cryptocurrencies (so you don’t get in trouble with you-know-who) is relatively new to most crypto traders. Long-time crypto investor Jerry Robinson sits down with expert Laura Walter, a CPA with a special focus on cryptocurrency issues, for a discussion of taxable events that many crypto investors may not recognize, including:
- Trading bitcoin for an alt coin (or any crypto for another)
- Selling cryptocurrency for U.S. dollars
- Trading cryptocurrency for goods and services
- Receiving wages in cryptocurrency
- Learn more with Laura’s Online Course
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: Have You Lost Your Focus? w/ Mike MitchellSegment begins at 37:38
- Seek a retirement professional
- Build a budget – know your asset base
- Stay focused on the basics
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 43:52
Jerry closes out today’s show with a compelling quote from Dorothy Day regarding the Gospel of Jesus Christ – and war.