(Recorded on 02/20/24) Topics covered on this special webcast In this members-only webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an in-depth tutorial on our powerful Profit Trakker trend trading system. Later, he examines many charts of major markets along with some...
War (and Peace?) in North KoreaSegment begins at 05:51
- Did Beijing just thwart a major potential advance by the Pentagon?
- Déjà vu… Libya and Gadaffi
- 3 significant reasons China desires peace in North Korea
- What (or who) prompted Kim Jong Un’s recent public announcement of denuclearization?
- The perception of peace is weapon #1 in China’s arsenal geared to expand their global influence
- A coup for Beijing; blowback for Washington
LIMITED TIME OFFER: UNLOCK OUR SOFTWARE WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL – PLATINUM AND GOLD MEMBERSHIP ONLY!
No coupon code required
Segment 2: An Interview with Laura Walter, CryptotaxgirlSegment begins at 22:37
The reality of paying taxes on cryptocurrencies (so you don’t get in trouble with you-know-who) is relatively new to most crypto traders. Long-time crypto investor Jerry Robinson sits down with expert Laura Walter, a CPA with a special focus on cryptocurrency issues, for a discussion of taxable events that many crypto investors may not recognize, including:
- Trading bitcoin for an alt coin (or any crypto for another)
- Selling cryptocurrency for U.S. dollars
- Trading cryptocurrency for goods and services
- Receiving wages in cryptocurrency
- Learn more with Laura’s Online Course
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: Have You Lost Your Focus? w/ Mike MitchellSegment begins at 37:38
- Seek a retirement professional
- Build a budget – know your asset base
- Stay focused on the basics
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 43:52
Jerry closes out today’s show with a compelling quote from Dorothy Day regarding the Gospel of Jesus Christ – and war.