Segment 1: An Interview with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 03:22
In 2012, Jerry Robinson uprooted his family from one of the largest U.S. cities to move into a sparsely populated rural area in the rugged Boston Mountains. In this podcast, listen as Jerry shares his hands-on insights for those with an irrepressible desire to leave the city for strategic relocation purposes. Highlights include:
- Are you feeling compelled to leave the city?
- Important factors to consider when buying land
- The power of creating multiple streams of income
- But…what if the internet shuts down?!
- How to ensure you always have clean water
- Did you know that grocery stores do not grow food?
- Beware of advertising your preparation
Over 80% of Americans Live in the City
Build a Total of Six Months Food and Water Supply
You’ve Been Warned: Why You Need to be Ready for Total Grid Failure
Tired of the Rat Race? It’s Time to Change Your Thinking
Building An Emergency Bug Out Bag
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 37:36
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- April 23rd…All eyes on France
- Russia and China’s “SWIFT” kick (at the U.S.)
- What can Trump really do to cut taxes?
- Goodbye, 35-year bull bond market
- The odd behavior between gold and the U.S. dollar
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 46:00
If God will judge His own city, how much more will He judge the cities of the world? Jerusalem testifies…
Special Bible Teaching Series with Jerry Robinson