(Recorded on 05/11/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an update on rising gold prices, cryptocurrencies, and U.S. cannabis stocks. Included in this video: – U.S. dollar...
Segment 1: Seasonal Investing in 2021
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:44
Economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson examines the current economic environment in light of an approaching annual stock market strategy used by many investors. Will this year be different?
- Moral hazard abounds
- The S&P 500 Index continues to reach record levels
- Stocks are reporting better than expected earnings
- The Covid-19 vaccine distribution has brought a rebound in consumer spending
- All of these factors create a lack of incentive for investors to guard against risk
- We need to be smart and aware to be good stewards of our capital
- A review of trend leaders in the market sectors
- The best six month period to own the S&P 500 Index?
- Join our next live coaching call to learn more about seasonal investing strategies
Segment 2: Retirement Planning with Mike Mitchell
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 26:23
For nearly five decades, financial advisor Mike Mitchell has been providing wise counsel regarding retirement planning. Today, he answers a listener question regarding her 401(k).
- Available options for your 401(k) at retirement
- Decide when you want to begin receiving income from your 401(k)
- Determine your risk tolerance
- The vital importance of a qualified financial advisor to help you navigate the ins-and-outs of the 401(k) plan
- Contact Mike Mitchell for answers to your questions at 833-370-0777 (toll free)
Segment 3: Follow The Money Book Club
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 38:26
How can you be free and, at the same time, be a citizen of the greatest debtor nation in world history? Best-selling author Jerry Robinson reads an excerpt from Chapter 11 of his highly relevant book Bankruptcy of Our Nation: Your Financial Survival Guide. This chapter is appropriately titled “Maxed Out: The New American Slavery.”
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 45:47
Jerry closes out today’s show with a compelling reason for a personal reality check.