Segment 1: The Fed and Omicron SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39 U.S. stocks suffered their worst day of the year on Black Friday as uncertainty over a new COVID strain sparked a hefty selloff. Add to that the unexpected worrisome news from the Fed on Tuesday and you’ve...
Segment 1: Seasonal Investing in 2021
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:44
Economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson examines the current economic environment in light of an approaching annual stock market strategy used by many investors. Will this year be different?
- Moral hazard abounds
- The S&P 500 Index continues to reach record levels
- Stocks are reporting better than expected earnings
- The Covid-19 vaccine distribution has brought a rebound in consumer spending
- All of these factors create a lack of incentive for investors to guard against risk
- We need to be smart and aware to be good stewards of our capital
- A review of trend leaders in the market sectors
- The best six month period to own the S&P 500 Index?
- Join our next live coaching call to learn more about seasonal investing strategies
Segment 2: Retirement Planning with Mike Mitchell
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 26:23
For nearly five decades, financial advisor Mike Mitchell has been providing wise counsel regarding retirement planning. Today, he answers a listener question regarding her 401(k).
- Available options for your 401(k) at retirement
- Decide when you want to begin receiving income from your 401(k)
- Determine your risk tolerance
- The vital importance of a qualified financial advisor to help you navigate the ins-and-outs of the 401(k) plan
- Contact Mike Mitchell for answers to your questions at 833-370-0777 (toll free)
Segment 3: Follow The Money Book Club
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 38:26
How can you be free and, at the same time, be a citizen of the greatest debtor nation in world history? Best-selling author Jerry Robinson reads an excerpt from Chapter 11 of his highly relevant book Bankruptcy of Our Nation: Your Financial Survival Guide. This chapter is appropriately titled “Maxed Out: The New American Slavery.”
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 45:47
Jerry closes out today’s show with a compelling reason for a personal reality check.