Segment 1: Preparing for War in the Information Age with Bill GertzSegment begins at 3:17
- America is at war, but most of its citizens don’t realize it
- China’s covert mission to drive the U.S. out of Asia
- North Korea’s recent threat of an EMP attack
- The Pentagon’s limited defense resources against an EMP
- What are the real options left for dealing with North Korea?
- Chinese and North Korean military forces are “as close as lips and teeth”
Segment 2: A Simple Way to Prepare for an EMP AttackSegment begins at 22:14
Are you prepared for war in the information age? In this segment, Jerry shares his own strategies for survival following a disastrous event, including a simple, fascinating tip on protecting your devices from an EMP attack or a solar flare.
Segment 3: Here's Five Ways to Achieve True Financial FreedomSegment begins at 29:19
Christian economist, veteran investor, and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson provides a brief overview of our Five Levels of Financial Freedom, designed to prepare you for, what may very well be, difficult days ahead. Topics include:
- LEVEL 1: Build an Emergency Reserve
- LEVEL 2: Asset, Income, and Life Protection
- LEVEL 3: Build and Diversify Financial Reserves
- LEVEL 4: Build and Diversify Investments
- LEVEL 5: Advanced Investing Speculative
Segment 4: Trading Tip: What about Penny Stocks?Segment begins at 43:47
In today’s trading tip, Jerry addresses this frequently asked question by emphasizing the importance of understanding the risks involved in the penny stock market and maintaining an awareness of the potential fraudsters that often prey on new or naive traders. Before investing your hard-earned cash, paper trading penny stocks for several months may prove highly beneficial to you. (NOTE: Prior to taking the plunge, however, you should always consult a trusted financial advisor!)
Segment 5: Are You in the Retirement Danger Zone?Segment begins at 50:15
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. Among the considerations this week are:
- In retirement planning, the most dangerous segments of time are five years prior to and five years after your retirement date
- When you lose money in your retirement account, how do you tend to react financially?
- The vital importance of a risk profile evaluation before retirement