Segment 1: Preparing for War in the Information Age with Bill Gertz
- America is at war, but most of its citizens don’t realize it
- China’s covert mission to drive the U.S. out of Asia
- North Korea’s recent threat of an EMP attack
- The Pentagon’s limited defense resources against an EMP
- What are the real options left for dealing with North Korea?
- Chinese and North Korean military forces are “as close as lips and teeth”
Segment 2: A Simple Way to Prepare for an EMP Attack
Are you prepared for war in the information age? In this segment, Jerry shares his own strategies for survival following a disastrous event, including a simple, fascinating tip on protecting your devices from an EMP attack or a solar flare.
HALF OFF SPECIAL: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS AND GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH!
Use Coupon Code: HALF2017
Segment 3: Here's Five Ways to Achieve True Financial Freedom
Christian economist, veteran investor, and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson provides a brief overview of our Five Levels of Financial Freedom, designed to prepare you for, what may very well be, difficult days ahead. Topics include:
- LEVEL 1: Build an Emergency Reserve
- LEVEL 2: Asset, Income, and Life Protection
- LEVEL 3: Build and Diversify Financial Reserves
- LEVEL 4: Build and Diversify Investments
- LEVEL 5: Advanced Investing Speculative
Segment 4: Trading Tip: What about Penny Stocks?
In today's trading tip, Jerry addresses this frequently asked question by emphasizing the importance of understanding the risks involved in the penny stock market and maintaining an awareness of the potential fraudsters that often prey on new or naive traders. Before investing your hard-earned cash, paper trading penny stocks for several months may prove highly beneficial to you. (NOTE: Prior to taking the plunge, however, you should always consult a trusted financial advisor!)
Segment 5: Are You in the Retirement Danger Zone?
- In retirement planning, the most dangerous segments of time are five years prior to and five years after your retirement date
- When you lose money in your retirement account, how do you tend to react financially?
- The vital importance of a risk profile evaluation before retirement
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can maximize your Social Security benefits and experience a sound retirement.
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, Bill Gertz, cyber warfare, China, North Korea, EMP, penny stocks, retirement, Mike Mitchell