Segment 1: Volatility is Not Your Greatest Risk SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 It really doesn’t matter where you look – sharp market losses abound right now. Economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson dives into the wild markets and offers a positive view...
Segment 1: The World's Most Precious MetalSegment begins at 00:50
- Platinum is currently trading at an unusual discount, at 2/3 the price of gold
- On a technical basis, platinum reached a multi-year low about 6 weeks ago
- By 2030, China will have 7 million fuel-cell electric vehicles that will need platinum
- Increasing Industrial Demand: Ultra HD TV and HD cell phone screens, SmartGlass windows and optic fiber business
- The total amount of platinum that has been mined could fit inside someone’s living room
- The demand for platinum jewelry is surging in India
- Only 4% of existing supply is owned by investors
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 2: The Final WordSegment begins at 37:11
Jerry closes out today’s show with a quote from world traveler and humorist Mark Twain, reminding us that trusting in the financial prophets on Wall Street seldom brings success, and can be extremely costly. On the other hand, following the trend can prove highly profitable!