Segment 1: Precious Metals Surge In 2019Segment begins at 00:38
- Gold is near a 6-year high and has been rising in virtually every major currency
- Gold goes up when faith in government, monetary wizards goes down
- Decelerating growth showing up in the economic data will likely lead to lower interest rates, which makes gold investing more appealing
- Central banks purchased more gold in 2018 since the 1971 collapse of the Bretton-Woods system
- UNSUSTAINABLE: $16 trillion in global bonds are paying negative yields
- Silver has historically outpaced gold in big precious metals booms
- ANOMALY: The gold/silver ratio is near 80:1
- Platinum is benefiting from the evolving laws on automobile restrictions in China
- Finally, Jerry shares three ways to buy precious metals to benefit from uptrend
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 36:27
Jerry closes out today’s show with an anonymous quote that reminds us all of the potential consequences of failing to exercise wisdom before borrowing money.