(Recorded on 02/20/24) Topics covered on this special webcast In this members-only webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an in-depth tutorial on our powerful Profit Trakker trend trading system. Later, he examines many charts of major markets along with some...
Segment 1: Five Reasons Why I Own Physical Gold
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:45
Gold is beginning to surge in this environment. Inflation is here and many money managers are beginning to turn to gold as an investment hedge. Listen as Jerry Robinson explains five compelling reasons why gold is a part of his own personal portfolio.
- Gold is money
- Gold has intrinsic value (unlike fiat currency)
- The U.S. government has shown itself to be a poor and reckless steward
- No one can place a derivative on the gold I hold on my person
- Diversification is key
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 14:23
With over four decades of service in the precious metals markets, expert advisor Tom Cloud explains the fundamentals of the current gold market as well as the current price action in physical gold.
- Gold’s historic role in playing an inflationary hedge
- The value of the dollar is dropping
- The premiums on physical gold are being driven higher
- The U.S. debt continues growing
- Platinum is much more rare than gold
- On silver: “I’ve got my pedal to the metal”
Segment 3: Retirement Planning with Mike Mitchell
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 39:19
A Christian financial advisor for almost 50 years, Mike Mitchell shares the value of physical gold and silver as an economic ballast in your investment portfolio. You can reach Mike Mitchell by phone toll-free at (833) 370-0777.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 47:12
Jerry closes out today’s show with a quote that reminds us of this nation’s grave global position.