Segment 1: Four Investing Ideas For An Uncertain Future
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:53
As the coronavirus rages through the U.S., the human and economic toll continues to be staggering. Economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson offers a glimmer of hope with four potentially profitable investing ideas in the midst of the sorrows.
- Gold has long been the beneficiary of poor monetary and fiscal policies
- A day of reckoning for the U.S. dollar is inevitable
- The Fed has been printing money while lowering interest rates at the same time in the “greatest economy ever”
- Mining output limitations globally and the growing physical demand
- Rumors/possibility of a gold-backed currency
- Bitcoin is finite – there will only be 21 million (and 18 million have already been created)
- Cryptocurrency in general is risky; we only use 5% of our investable assets
- The inflation rate of bitcoin will be lower than the inflation rate of gold after the bitcoin halving in May
- Will a digital dollar hurt bitcoin?
- Other cryptocurrencies we like
- China has understandably become highly controversial in the U.S.
- China is the largest economy in the world and the greatest creditor nation in the world
- China is positioning itself to win in the aftermath of this crisis
- Imagine that you control a $100 billion sovereign wealth fund…
- Risk managers are going to look very closely at how each country handled COVID-19
- Nobody knows where the bottom is in the current U.S. stock market
- Trading idea: A long-term call option on the major U.S. indices
Have a question about gold or silver investing?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Learn how to trade for part-time profits!
Reserve your seat now for our next Trend Trading Bootcamp Online!
April 18, 2020
Segment 2 The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 43:04
Jerry closes out today’s show by sharing divine comfort in these troublesome times from one of his favorite Bible verses.