Segment 1: An Introduction to Trend Trading SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:36 Trading coach/trend trader Jerry Robinson loves helping new traders succeed. In this segment, he provides valuable insights and inspiration for anyone and everyone interested in achieving maximum...
Segment 1: Bitcoin Price Spike Creates a StirSegment begins at 00:43
- What makes bitcoin and the US dollar so different?
- The purchasing power of bitcoin has grown while the purchasing power of the US dollar continues to be eroded
- Bitcoin presents a particularly unique challenge due to its controlled supply that cannot be manipulated
- Though quite small now, imagine if bitcoin reaches $1 trillion in market cap
- The winds of war… global rumblings from monetary policymakers
- The next bitcoin halving event in 2020
- Hey, there’s an app for that! The Flexa Network has designed a crypto app for customers in over 30,000 stores
- (Amazon-owned) Whole Foods is now accepting bitcoin
ECB President Mario Draghi: Cryptos Are Not Currencies, They Are Very Risky Assets (Yahoo! Finance)
The Flexa Network Is Open For Business (Medium)
The New Network For Cryptocurrency Payments (Flexa)
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention Follow the Money Radio.
Segment 2: The Final WordSegment begins at 34:39
In light of President Trump’s record-setting spending in the first 7 months of the fiscal year, Jerry closes out today’s show with a simple question: “Where’s the tea party?” Answer: (crickets)