(Recorded on 01/18/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson answers several member questions about investing, the Federal Reserve, real estate, and the economy. Included in this video: – A...
Segment 1: Bitcoin Price Spike Creates a StirSegment begins at 00:43
- What makes bitcoin and the US dollar so different?
- The purchasing power of bitcoin has grown while the purchasing power of the US dollar continues to be eroded
- Bitcoin presents a particularly unique challenge due to its controlled supply that cannot be manipulated
- Though quite small now, imagine if bitcoin reaches $1 trillion in market cap
- The winds of war… global rumblings from monetary policymakers
- The next bitcoin halving event in 2020
- Hey, there’s an app for that! The Flexa Network has designed a crypto app for customers in over 30,000 stores
- (Amazon-owned) Whole Foods is now accepting bitcoin
ECB President Mario Draghi: Cryptos Are Not Currencies, They Are Very Risky Assets (Yahoo! Finance)
The Flexa Network Is Open For Business (Medium)
The New Network For Cryptocurrency Payments (Flexa)
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention Follow the Money Radio.
Segment 2: The Final WordSegment begins at 34:39
In light of President Trump’s record-setting spending in the first 7 months of the fiscal year, Jerry closes out today’s show with a simple question: “Where’s the tea party?” Answer: (crickets)