Video Tutorial with Jerry Robinson There are two major approaches to stock analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On this week’s live coaching call, I spent some time explaining the difference between these two approaches to stock analysis....
Segment 1: Market Commentary + How We Beat the S&P in Q1 2022
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39
Amid geopolitical tensions and disappointing market performance, many investors are shell-shocked. Economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson helps investors navigate the current turbulent waters and shares impressive returns in Q1 2022.
- Both equity and bond investors really had nowhere to hide in Q1 2022
- One of the most popular ways to detect a coming recession
- “Money flows to the highest rate of return”
- Major markets analysis and commentary
- Sometimes the solution for high prices is high prices (and here’s why)
- How we beat the performance of the S&P 500 index in Q1 2022
- Join our Community to learn about these services and more
Segment 2: Is A Fixed Income Annuity Right for You?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 26:48
For over four decades, Mike Mitchell has been helping people develop a comprehensive financial plan to meet their needs. Listen in as he tells Jerry about the pros and cons of a fixed indexed annuity
- What is a Fixed Index Annuity?
- What are the benefits (pros) of Fixed Indexed Annuities?>
- What are the negative aspects (cons) of Fixed Indexed Annuities?
- The financial stability of the annuity issuer is of vital importance
- How do interest rate fluctuations affect Fixed Indexed Annuities?
- Tips for buying a Fixed Indexed Annuity
- Contact Mike Mitchell for answers to your questions at 833-370-0777 (toll free)
- Have a question for Mike Mitchell? CALL TOLL-FREE (833) 370-0777
- Get Financial Advice
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 49:07
Jerry closes out today’s show with a quote from an 18th century philosopher whose words echo an undisputed truth to this day.