(Recorded on 03/21/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson shares many charts and shares his signature commentary on the financial markets. Included in this video: – Charting the S&P...
Segment 1: Market Commentary + How We Beat the S&P in Q1 2022
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:39
Amid geopolitical tensions and disappointing market performance, many investors are shell-shocked. Economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson helps investors navigate the current turbulent waters and shares impressive returns in Q1 2022.
- Both equity and bond investors really had nowhere to hide in Q1 2022
- One of the most popular ways to detect a coming recession
- “Money flows to the highest rate of return”
- Major markets analysis and commentary
- Sometimes the solution for high prices is high prices (and here’s why)
- How we beat the performance of the S&P 500 index in Q1 2022
- Join our Community to learn about these services and more
Segment 2: Is A Fixed Income Annuity Right for You?
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 26:48
For over four decades, Mike Mitchell has been helping people develop a comprehensive financial plan to meet their needs. Listen in as he tells Jerry about the pros and cons of a fixed indexed annuity
- What is a Fixed Index Annuity?
- What are the benefits (pros) of Fixed Indexed Annuities?>
- What are the negative aspects (cons) of Fixed Indexed Annuities?
- The financial stability of the annuity issuer is of vital importance
- How do interest rate fluctuations affect Fixed Indexed Annuities?
- Tips for buying a Fixed Indexed Annuity
- Contact Mike Mitchell for answers to your questions at 833-370-0777 (toll free)
- Have a question for Mike Mitchell? CALL TOLL-FREE (833) 370-0777
- Get Financial Advice
Have a question about gold or silver investing?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 49:07
Jerry closes out today’s show with a quote from an 18th century philosopher whose words echo an undisputed truth to this day.