Segment 1: Level 3 - Build and Diversify Financial Reserves SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Putting the cart before the horse is a tempting financial pitfall that can result in serious losses. In the third installment of this special 5-part series, economist/best-selling...
Is Your Overhead Preventing Your Success? w.Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 00:38
- What is overhead?
- Bad overhead clogs your income streams
- Three powerful forces in our capitalistic system that create the consumption trap
- Jennifer’s Checklist: What products and services do you provide for yourself?
- It takes unlearning to comprehend the consumption trap
- Three steps to a successful escape from the consumption trap
- The consumption trap is enabled and amplified by the city
RANDOM BITCOIN GIVEAWAY!
Submit the Follow The Money Summit Survey (in your email)
Deadline: Sunday, June 10, 2018
Prize: $100 in bitcoin!
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
How Do Gold Prices Really Work? w/Tom CloudSegment begins at 30:10
- The spot price is the market price
- The premium is what a dealer (like Tom) pays for the metal over the spot price
- The commission is the dealer’s markup (on top of the spot price and premium)
- The retail buyer’s price is the spot price + the premium + the commission
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Retirement Planning Listener Q&A w/Mike MitchellSegment begins at 39:30
- A self-directed IRA
- A transfer to another 403b plan, or to a 401k plan
- An in-service rollover (usually limited to vested assets only with a specific age requirement)
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 42:17
To provoke conscious thinking and to whet our appetite for next week’s show, Jerry leaves us with an intensely insightful quote from a former highly educated observer of children.