(Recorded on 10/26/21) Unlock this video now Already a member? Login here Topics covered on this video coaching call On this week’s live coaching call, we share the latest addition to our long-term cryptocurrency investment portfolio. We are also joined this week by a...
Segment 1: 2018 Follow the Money Summit Announcement!
In our continuing commitment to educate and empower you to successfully navigate the financial markets, we are delighted to announce that member registration is now open for our 2018 Follow the Money Summit!
- DATE: May 25-26, 2018
- LOCATION: Beautiful Downtown Fayetteville, Arkansas
- SPECIAL GUESTS: David Morgan, Tom Cloud, Mike Mitchell, and a special guest expert in creating a thriving online business (details will be announced soon!)
- ATTENDANCE: FREE for all Members! Registration is now open for Silver, Gold, and Platinum Members.
Segment 2: How You Can Beat the Stock Market (with Jerry Robinson)
- Positive return on assets for the current year
- Operating cash flow is positive
- A rise in return on assets
- Operating cash flow is greater than net income (this measures the quality of the company’s earnings)
- A decrease in debt funding (also known as leverage)
- An increase in short-term liquidity
- The company has not diluted the value of its stock by issuing more shares to fund the company’s activities
- An increase in gross margin
- The company is converting its assets into revenue at a quicker pace than last year
Segment 3: Precious Metals Market Update
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- Big imports of gold into China and Russia continue
- The stage is clearly being set for a gold-backed yuan… for oil?
- The U.S. seems oblivious to global monetary shifting
- The Biblical wisdom in asset allocation
- The growing danger of holding only fiat currency
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: UNLOCK OUR SOFTWARE WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL!
No coupon code required
Segment 4: What's in Your Financial "Junk Drawer"? (with Mike Mitchell)
- Are you looking for ways to increase cash flow for retirement?
- Cleaning up your financial "junk drawer" can reduce your cost of living
- Economic efficiency can be learned and achieved in any retirement plan
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, tom cloud, precious metals, retirement income, Mike Mitchell, stock picking, F-Score, economic efficiency, gold-backed yuan