Segment 1: Are You Prepared for an Emergency? SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:47 We have stressed the importance of preparation for many years here at Follow The Money. Jerry Robinson devotes this segment to urging listeners to implement a solid plan to protect themselves and...
Segment 1: Global Markets Roar on Fed DecisionSegment begins at 02:03
In this segment, Jerry Robinson and Peter Schiff, the CEO of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., bring to light the cold-hard facts vs. the specious words of the powers that be. Highlights include:
- The confusing language and (unfounded) confidence from the Fed
- Trump-euphoria collides with the monstrous U.S. debt
- Obamacare/Trumpcare…uh, what’s the difference?
- The modern version of “insurance”
- Where is the current market bubble heading?
- Will Trump, the candidate, please stop talking?
- Investing with a macro-view in smaller foreign markets
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 32:35
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- The shocking Netherlands election results
- England wins court battle to exit EU
- Central banks buying gold…and what that means
- Fire up the presses? (U.S. debt ceiling meetings begin)
- Rumors of gold standard as early as this year