Segment 1: Seasonal Investing in 2021 SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:44 Economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson examines the current economic environment in light of an approaching annual stock market strategy used by many investors. Will this year be different? Moral...
Segment 1: 5 Steps to Financial Freedom
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:55
On this week’s broadcast, economist and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson shares the five most important steps you can take to achieve true financial freedom.
- Level 1: Build an emergency reserve – 3-6 months liquid savings recommended (and a huge shout out to our members who were prepared for this crisis with a plan in place!)
- Level 2: Your asset, income, and life protection (let’s build the moat)
- Level 3: Building and diversifying financial reserves (let’s start building the castle)
- Level 4: Building and diversifying investments; the incredible importance of multiple streams of income
- Level 5: Advanced and speculative investing (but don’t put the cart before the horse)
Segment 2: Wall Street Owns The Country
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 25:23
Economist Jerry Robinson examines the Federal Reserve’s insidious monetary policies, which will ultimately serve as a brutal tax burden upon the bottom 80% of U.S. taxpayers. Only another revolution will be able to arrest America’s breathtaking wealth and income inequality.
- “Wall Street owns the country. It is no longer a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. But a government of Wall Street, by Wall Street, and for Wall Street.”
- U.S. spending is $1 trillion per month (and this does not include the Fed’s QE)
- The Federal Reserve is now buying corporate bonds, “zombie companies” kept afloat by central bank intervention
- Will the Fed begin buying stocks – and what will be next?
- Legendary trader Paul Tudor Jones announces new bitcoin stake
- What we’re watching on the S&P 500 right now
- When the U.S. stops protecting Saudi Arabia… is the petrodollar in jeopardy?
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 52:56
Jerry closes out today’s show with a word of wisdom to the indebted.