Segment 1: Weathering the Economic Fallout SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Due to poor economic policies, there is an even greater slowdown in the global economy on the horizon. Listen as economist Jerry Robinson gives us a glimpse into 2023 and shares a simple way to...
Segment 1: 5 Steps to Financial Freedom
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:55
On this week’s broadcast, economist and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson shares the five most important steps you can take to achieve true financial freedom.
- Level 1: Build an emergency reserve – 3-6 months liquid savings recommended (and a huge shout out to our members who were prepared for this crisis with a plan in place!)
- Level 2: Your asset, income, and life protection (let’s build the moat)
- Level 3: Building and diversifying financial reserves (let’s start building the castle)
- Level 4: Building and diversifying investments; the incredible importance of multiple streams of income
- Level 5: Advanced and speculative investing (but don’t put the cart before the horse)
Segment 2: Wall Street Owns The Country
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 25:23
Economist Jerry Robinson examines the Federal Reserve’s insidious monetary policies, which will ultimately serve as a brutal tax burden upon the bottom 80% of U.S. taxpayers. Only another revolution will be able to arrest America’s breathtaking wealth and income inequality.
- “Wall Street owns the country. It is no longer a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. But a government of Wall Street, by Wall Street, and for Wall Street.”
- U.S. spending is $1 trillion per month (and this does not include the Fed’s QE)
- The Federal Reserve is now buying corporate bonds, “zombie companies” kept afloat by central bank intervention
- Will the Fed begin buying stocks – and what will be next?
- Legendary trader Paul Tudor Jones announces new bitcoin stake
- What we’re watching on the S&P 500 right now
- When the U.S. stops protecting Saudi Arabia… is the petrodollar in jeopardy?
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 52:56
Jerry closes out today’s show with a word of wisdom to the indebted.