(Recorded on 11/28/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson delivers a special report on our popular “Daily Trading Diary” service, which delivers a new swing trading idea to members everyday. Later, he provides...
Segment 1: 3 Stock Trading Strategies That Work
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:52
On this week’s broadcast, economist and long-time trader Jerry Robinson shares three powerful ways to generate income in the financial markets in this particularly tumultuous time of uncertainty.
- Swing Trading
- Strategy: Identify stocks that are above their 200 DMA and watch for bounces off of the 50 DMA
- A reasonable expectation is a 1-5% return in 1-5 days
- Swing trading can be a profitable income stream for those who are willing to devote time to learning a new skill
- Position Trading
- Strategy: As a stock enters a new major uptrend, wait for the 200 DMA price breakout
- A reasonable expectation is 20% in a few months
- The 200 DMA breakout occurs when the stock price pierces above the 200 DMA, especially on higher than normal volume
- Day Trading
- Strategy: Buy the break of the first 30-min candle
- Identify the stock’s highest price within the first 30 minutes of trading
- Place a buy order for 2 cents above the stock’s opening 30 minute high
- Monitor the stock and liquidate before the end of the day
On Sale Now! Position Trading Master Class w/ Jerry Robinson
In this new one-hour Position Trading Master Class, long-time trader and trading coach Jerry Robinson shares an extremely powerful, yet simple, trading strategy for achieving maximum profits from new 200 DMA breakouts.
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 29:38
With over forty years of experience in the precious metals markets, expert advisor Tom Cloud shares his latest commentary on the gold and silver markets.
- Gold has gone up 35% since the central banks increased gold buying in January 2019
- During that same time, the stock market has gone up 7% (and that’s including the 3% one-day gain this week!)
- Gold is a solid hedge against the Fed’s mammoth money printing
- Follow the money… inflation is on the way
- The industrial demand for silver has slowed because of the stalled economy
- Why Tom is stockpiling ounces of silver every month right now
- Congratulations and happiest 50th wedding anniversary to Tom and his lovely bride, Polly!
Segment 3: Retirement Minute with John Bearss
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 43:46
Christian financial advisor John Bearss discusses the three types of advanced medical directives every adult should have to protect their estate.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 47:03
Jerry closes out today’s show with an edifying word of comfort that can be easily forgotten in this materialistic world.