(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: 10 Reasons Why The U.S. Economy is a House of CardsSegment begins at 00:40
- The National Debt stands above $22 trillion
- The trillion dollar deficits Washington is incurring every year
- The bloated and unaccountable defense spending
- The soaring interest on the $22 trillion national debt
- The spiraling out-of-control trade deficits
- The outrageous unfunded obligations (and no plan to fund them)
- The derivatives bubble created by financial engineering run amuck
- Corporate welfare
- Fractional reserve banking and a debt-based monetary system (see Bankruptcy of Our Nation, Chapter 7)
- Money itself is debt
Are you ready to turbocharge your trading profits?
Reserve your seat now for our next Trend Trading Bootcamp Online!
Saturday August 24, 2019
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 40:32
Jerry closes out today’s show with a compelling question: Why is the ‘pro-Israel’ U.S. rapidly arming Arab nations?