Segment 1: 10 Reasons Why The U.S. Economy is a House of CardsSegment begins at 00:40
- The National Debt stands above $22 trillion
- The trillion dollar deficits Washington is incurring every year
- The bloated and unaccountable defense spending
- The soaring interest on the $22 trillion national debt
- The spiraling out-of-control trade deficits
- The outrageous unfunded obligations (and no plan to fund them)
- The derivatives bubble created by financial engineering run amuck
- Corporate welfare
- Fractional reserve banking and a debt-based monetary system (see Bankruptcy of Our Nation, Chapter 7)
- Money itself is debt
Are you ready to turbocharge your trading profits?
Reserve your seat now for our next Trend Trading Bootcamp Online!
Saturday August 24, 2019
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 40:32
Jerry closes out today’s show with a compelling question: Why is the ‘pro-Israel’ U.S. rapidly arming Arab nations?