Segment 1: Trading with the Greats SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:41 A rules-based approach to trading has been economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson’s clarion call for many years. Listen as he shares seven important trading rules he has learned and adopted from three...
- The ongoing currency war that looms in the backdrop of mainstream media coverage
- Social Security Optimization Video: John Bearss is here to provide a free webinar for those in or near retirement
- Precious Metals Advisor, Tom Cloud, provides his outlook for gold, silver, and palladium
Plus, Jerry provides 2-3 ETFs for investors looking to profit from a stock market crash. Later, he welcomes veteran Precious Metals Advisor, Tom Cloud, who provides an update on gold, silver, and palladium. Tom shares what he expects in the precious metals markets during the remainder of 2014. in All this and more is right here on Follow the Money Daily!
Listen to Today’s Podcast on Youtube
Links From Today’s Podcast:
- Jerry Robinson’s P.A.C.E. Portfolio
- FREE WEBINAR: Social Security Optimization with John Bearss
- BRICS Announce $100 Billion Reserve To Bypass Fed, Developed World Central Banks
- Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 295 people shot down in missile strike near Ukraine-Russia border: U.S. official
- Russia ‘to reopen Cold War Cuban listening post used to spy on America’
- The FTMDaily Store
- How to Become an FTM Insider
— Subscribers Only —
Recent “Follow the Money Daily” Podcasts
Will You Know When to Sell Before the Next Market Crash?
U.S. Financial Markets
Real-time Gold and Silver Prices