(Recorded on 09/19/23) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this live webcast, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the $33 trillion U.S. national debt, surging crude oil prices, the epic U.S. dollar rally, and much more. Later, he provides an update on...
Segment 1: The Meteoric Ascent of China
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:41
Economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson explores stunning facts in the unique case study of how China used a Communistic system and capitalism to surpass the economy of the United States.
- China is now the world’s leading destination for Foreign Direct Investment
- China outperformed the U.S. stock market in 2020 while maintaining a 4% interest rate
- China’s exports reached a record high in 2020 (despite a bitter trade war with Trump)
- China enjoyed the largest increase in its share of global GDP since the 1970s
- China was the only major economy to enjoy economic growth in 2020
- China surpassed the U.S. to become the EU’s largest trading partner
- China is a rapidly growing manufacturing powerhouse (40% of its GDP)
- China is adding the equivalent of the entire Australian economy to its GDP every year
- Nearly 1 billion Chinese have risen out of poverty over the last several decades
- China’s astonishing success exposes the “modernization theory” as a myth
- The bitter fruit of America’s greed
- Why politicians cannot solve America’s financial woes
- Corporations control the U.S. government and the media
- The top 20 corporations earn the same amount annually as the U.S. government
- Take our powerful, insightful Swing Trading Course today!
- China Overtakes U.S. as World’s Leading Destination for Foreign Direct Investment (WSJ)
- China becomes EU’s largest trade partner (Global Times)
- (BOOK) Destined for War: Can America and China Escape The Thucydides’ Trap? by Graham Ellison
- Follow The Money’s Online Swing Trading Course
- Become a Member of our Community
- (AUDIO BOOK) Bankruptcy of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 51:57
Jerry closes out today’s show with the words of Jesus regarding the true (and false) measure of a man.