(Recorded on 05/11/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an update on rising gold prices, cryptocurrencies, and U.S. cannabis stocks. Included in this video: – U.S. dollar...
Segment 1: The Meteoric Ascent of China
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:41
Economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson explores stunning facts in the unique case study of how China used a Communistic system and capitalism to surpass the economy of the United States.
- China is now the world’s leading destination for Foreign Direct Investment
- China outperformed the U.S. stock market in 2020 while maintaining a 4% interest rate
- China’s exports reached a record high in 2020 (despite a bitter trade war with Trump)
- China enjoyed the largest increase in its share of global GDP since the 1970s
- China was the only major economy to enjoy economic growth in 2020
- China surpassed the U.S. to become the EU’s largest trading partner
- China is a rapidly growing manufacturing powerhouse (40% of its GDP)
- China is adding the equivalent of the entire Australian economy to its GDP every year
- Nearly 1 billion Chinese have risen out of poverty over the last several decades
- China’s astonishing success exposes the “modernization theory” as a myth
- The bitter fruit of America’s greed
- Why politicians cannot solve America’s financial woes
- Corporations control the U.S. government and the media
- The top 20 corporations earn the same amount annually as the U.S. government
- Take our powerful, insightful Swing Trading Course today!
- China Overtakes U.S. as World’s Leading Destination for Foreign Direct Investment (WSJ)
- China becomes EU’s largest trade partner (Global Times)
- (BOOK) Destined for War: Can America and China Escape The Thucydides’ Trap? by Graham Ellison
- Follow The Money’s Online Swing Trading Course
- Become a Member of our Community
- (AUDIO BOOK) Bankruptcy of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 51:57
Jerry closes out today’s show with the words of Jesus regarding the true (and false) measure of a man.