For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- Candlestick Charting 101. There are six basic types of candlesticks. We focus on two types of candlesticks today.
- A Technical Look at the U.S. Stock Market. Jerry uses chart patterns and candlestick analysis to interpret what is happening in stocks today.
- Bearish Symmetrical Triangle Pattern. A look at a growing tech company as a real-time example of this chart pattern.
- U.S. Dollar Analysis. Troubles with the British pound, Japanese yen, and the euro contribute to the resilience of the U.S. dollar.
- Today’s Charts to Watch. Jerry shares his analysis on 14 charts he is watching this week. They include:
- Volatility (VXX)
- Four Major Bubbles in the U.S. Stock Market
- Alibaba (BABA)
- And 11 more!
- What’s New on the Weekend Briefing. Jerry explains some of the new features included in the Weekend Briefing publication. Plus, he highlights some of the stocks and ETFs that are looking strong right now.
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)