(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: Top 10 Trading Rules for New TradersSegment begins at 00:45
- Know current market conditions before you trade.
- Plan your trade and trade your plan.
- Avoid low volume stocks.
- Keep a trading journal.
- Always use stop loss orders.
- Pyramid into your positions, but don’t average down.
- Avoid opening a new position in the first 30 minutes of the trading day.
- If you have a small trading balance, consider options, not penny stocks.
- Avoid stocks trading below a declining 200 DMA line.
- Paper trade, paper trade, paper trade!
JOIN US: TRY ONE MONTH of our GOLD Membership COMPLETELY RISK-FREE for JUST $1!
Use Coupon Code: GOLD
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 33:03
Jerry closes out today’s show with an exciting announcement from True Riches Academy! As some of you may know, Jerry is a believer and has been teaching the Word of God for many years. In response to your growing requests, he now plans to bring Bible lessons to us through our ministry site True Riches Academy. In addition to Bible teaching, the focus of this new podcast, True Riches, will be a biblical perspective of current events. Stay tuned to True Riches Academy for more!