(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
SHOW NOTES – The Writing is on the Wall for the U.S. Dollar
Plus, a market update for precious metals investors
Breaking the Paycheck to Paycheck Cycle
We all now that tens of millions of Americans are living each day of their lives from paycheck to paycheck. But scratch a little below the surface and you will find some staggering statistics. Here’s a few examples:
– Nearly 40% of Americans have less than $500 in liquid savings…
– Approximately 132.1 million Americans (nearly 50% of the population) report that they do not have enough money in liquid savings to financially survive three months without their current paycheck…
– The average Baby Boomer will have an income of $190 per month during retirement…
Well, these are facts and America will soon be living with the consequences.
In Segment One, Jerry and Jennifer discuss this explosive issue and try to provide some hope.
Other topics in Segment One include:
– The crushing reality of America’s student loan debt
– A brief update on the crumbling Petrodollar system
– Shocking new data just released by the Congressional Budget Office about the future of Social Security
WHAT JERRY THINKS: America’s Retirement Crisis Just Got Worse >>
Tom Cloud – Precious Metals Advisor
Tom Cloud joins the program to provide an update on gold and silver in this week’s Precious Metals Market Update.
Jay Peroni – Certified Financial Planner
In this week’s investing idea, Jay shares information on a little known Mexican airport that could net you 10% or more over the next 12 months. This week’s investment idea is from Jay’s All Weather Portfolio, which is designed for those with at least a 5-7 year time horizon.
Dividends: The Gift that Keeps on Giving >>
In this segment, Jerry answers the most pressing and relevant questions from our listeners.
John Bearss – Financial Advisor
Finally, many Americans may have noticed that their paycheck amounts went down beginning in 2013. In this week’s Retirement Minute, financial advisor John Bearss explains why and and what you should know.
Why Did My Paycheck Go Down in 2013? >>