Segment 1: Tienes Bitcoin? SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43 El Salvador has passed the “Bitcoin” law, requiring businesses to receive Bitcoin as legal tender. In this big shift with big geopolitical implications, the U.S. dollar is getting a run for its money...
Segment 1: The Uptrend Continues in 2020
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:55
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read our affiliate policy information.
On this week’s broadcast, economist Jerry Robinson discusses the historic U.S. stock market uptrend that continues into 2020. He also shares his current favorite stock market sectors, gold, silver, and cryptocurrencies.
- Despite some bumps along the way, the U.S. stock market has been locked in a major uptrend since 2009
- We are well overdue for a pullback
- O volatility, where art thou?
- This teflon stock market seems bulletproof
- Behind the curtain… the harsh reality
- 3 sectors that have been leading the charge in 2020
- Will 2020 be another good year for precious metals?
- An update on some of our favorite cryptocurrencies for the long-term
Segment 2: An Interview with Barry James Dyke
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 17:10
Barry James Dyke is a best-selling author, advisor and speaker committed to telling the truth out about how Wall Street really works. He is also dedicated to helping individual investors build wealth and limit the risk associated with navigating financial waters.
- The truth about life insurance and annuities
- Major companies are using life insurance and annuities to derisk their pension and retirement plans
- Independent advisors are more likely to benefit individual investors than asset managers
- 40% of all listed stocks are not making money
- More than 50% of market activity has been created by stock buybacks
- 75% of the stocks that were listed in 1999-2000 are no longer listed
- Consult a trusted financial advisor to evaluate the risk in your portfolio
- Barry James Dyke
- Christian Advisor Referral
- (BOOK) The Pirates of Manhattan by Barry James Dyke
- SECURE Act is Signed into Law (NAPA)
- Federal deficit to top $1 trillion this year, CBO says (CBS News)
- (BOOK) Guaranteed Income: A Risk-Free Guide to Retirement by Barry James Dyke
- (BOOK) The Pirates of Manhattan II: Highway to Serfdom by Barry James Dyke
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 39:25
Jerry closes out today’s show by echoing an important reminder that true followers of Christ are engaged in a war of infinite proportion and yet, are spiritually equipped perfectly to defeat the enemy.