Segment 1: The Top 5 Reasons To Start Trading Stocks NowSegment begins at 01:13
- Time freedom for your family, your calling, and your dreams
- The luxurious freedom to travel anytime and live anywhere
- The rising, impending expense of a comfortable, full retirement
- The capacity for unlimited upside with limited downside
- Trading is interesting, exciting, and can be exceptionally rewarding!
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom CloudSegment begins at 23:10
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- China’s major gold purchase pushes price higher
- The tsunami of dollars when China liquidates U.S. Treasury holdings
- Fort Knox, is all of our gold there? Because if China owns 20,000 tonnes…
- President Trump proposes first $4 trillion budget in history
- Current World Debt: $65 trillion (and the U.S. holds $20 trillion of it!)
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: What is a 770 Account and How Does It Work?Segment begins at 30:34
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. You may have a 401k plan, but have you heard of the 770 plan? This week, Mike answers a listener’s question: “What’s a 770 account?”
- A powerful bullet in your retirement arsenal
- A properly structured life insurance policy
- A tax-free income stream in retirement
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
Segment 4: Petrodollar Alert: Russia/Saudi Arabia's '$3 Billion Arms Deal'Segment begins at 34:28
Christian economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson examines the recent unprecedented visit of Saudi King Salman to Moscow, and how this game-changing alliance may further hasten the inevitable downward spiral of the U.S. petrodollar system.
- On the table: nuclear weapons and oil
- President Trump’s visit to Saudi and the Qatar issue
- Conspicuously absent from the discussion: President Bashar al-Assad
- What to expect if Saudi turns away from the petrodollar