(Recorded on 05/11/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an update on rising gold prices, cryptocurrencies, and U.S. cannabis stocks. Included in this video: – U.S. dollar...
Segment 1: The Top 5 Reasons To Start Trading Stocks NowSegment begins at 01:13
- Time freedom for your family, your calling, and your dreams
- The luxurious freedom to travel anytime and live anywhere
- The rising, impending expense of a comfortable, full retirement
- The capacity for unlimited upside with limited downside
- Trading is interesting, exciting, and can be exceptionally rewarding!
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom CloudSegment begins at 23:10
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- China’s major gold purchase pushes price higher
- The tsunami of dollars when China liquidates U.S. Treasury holdings
- Fort Knox, is all of our gold there? Because if China owns 20,000 tonnes…
- President Trump proposes first $4 trillion budget in history
- Current World Debt: $65 trillion (and the U.S. holds $20 trillion of it!)
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: What is a 770 Account and How Does It Work?Segment begins at 30:34
Christian financial advisor Mike Mitchell offers an expert voice of wisdom in making proper decisions for sound retirement. You may have a 401k plan, but have you heard of the 770 plan? This week, Mike answers a listener’s question: “What’s a 770 account?”
- A powerful bullet in your retirement arsenal
- A properly structured life insurance policy
- A tax-free income stream in retirement
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
Segment 4: Petrodollar Alert: Russia/Saudi Arabia's '$3 Billion Arms Deal'Segment begins at 34:28
Christian economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson examines the recent unprecedented visit of Saudi King Salman to Moscow, and how this game-changing alliance may further hasten the inevitable downward spiral of the U.S. petrodollar system.
- On the table: nuclear weapons and oil
- President Trump’s visit to Saudi and the Qatar issue
- Conspicuously absent from the discussion: President Bashar al-Assad
- What to expect if Saudi turns away from the petrodollar