Segment 1: The Top 5 Reasons To Start Trading Stocks Now (with Jerry Robinson)
- Time freedom for your family, your calling, and your dreams
- The luxurious freedom to travel anytime and live anywhere
- The rising, impending expense of a comfortable, full retirement
- The capacity for unlimited upside with limited downside
- Trading is interesting, exciting, and can be exceptionally rewarding!
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- China’s major gold purchase pushes price higher
- The tsunami of dollars when China liquidates U.S. Treasury holdings
- Fort Knox, is all of our gold there? Because if China owns 20,000 tonnes…
- President Trump proposes first $4 trillion budget in history
- Current World Debt: $65 trillion (and the U.S. holds $20 trillion of it!)
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: UNLOCK OUR SOFTWARE WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL!
No coupon code required
Segment 3: What is a 770 Account and How Does It Work?
- A powerful bullet in your retirement arsenal
- A properly structured life insurance policy
- A tax-free income stream in retirement
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
Segment 4: Petrodollar Alert: Russia and Saudi Arabia 'Sign $3 Billion Arms Deal'
Christian economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson examines the recent unprecedented visit of Saudi King Salman to Moscow, and how this game-changing alliance may further hasten the inevitable downward spiral of the U.S. petrodollar system.
- On the table: nuclear weapons and oil
- President Trump's visit to Saudi and the Qatar issue
- Conspicuously absent from the discussion: President Bashar al-Assad
- What to expect if Saudi turns away from the petrodollar
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, finance, tom cloud, precious metals, retirement income, Mike Mitchell, investing, 770 plan, the benefits of trading stocks