(Recorded on 05/11/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an update on rising gold prices, cryptocurrencies, and U.S. cannabis stocks. Included in this video: – U.S. dollar...
Segment 1: Leaving the Broad Way BehindSegment begins at 01:45
In this segment, Jerry shares former aspects of his life when he was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and encourages us to seek the truth, no matter the cost. Highlights include:
- The unquenchable fire of godly desire
- The consequences of conforming…and not conforming
- Why are we fearful of asking hard questions about our faith?
Segment 2: A Conversation with Dr. Gregory A. BoydSegment begins at 09:53
In this segment, Jerry and Dr. Gregory Boyd, the Senior Pastor of Woodland Hills Church in St. Paul, Minnesota and President of Reknew.org, engage in an in-depth, compelling discussion about the historic journey and sometimes misguided direction of the Church. Among the key points:
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- Constantine’s “epiphany” and the aftermath in the Church
- What is our financial responsibility in the Kingdom of God?
- Reconciling the Old Testament God with the New Testament God
- Are we ambassadors of Christ…or the world
- So, why are there so many different Protestant denominations?
- How to renew and disciple our (ever-chattering) minds
Segment 3: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 54:00
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- A brief introduction from Tom
- Gold continues its eastbound flow to Asia
- “The lowest storage rates in the world”
- Trump Administration is highly favorable for gold and silver
- BRAND NEW! Self-directed trading program