(Recorded on 07/27/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video training, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides his latest update on cryptocurrencies in his long-term portfolio. Included in this video: – Rumors that Amazon will accept...
Segment 1: Leaving the Broad Way BehindSegment begins at 01:45
In this segment, Jerry shares former aspects of his life when he was one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and encourages us to seek the truth, no matter the cost. Highlights include:
- The unquenchable fire of godly desire
- The consequences of conforming…and not conforming
- Why are we fearful of asking hard questions about our faith?
Segment 2: A Conversation with Dr. Gregory A. BoydSegment begins at 09:53
In this segment, Jerry and Dr. Gregory Boyd, the Senior Pastor of Woodland Hills Church in St. Paul, Minnesota and President of Reknew.org, engage in an in-depth, compelling discussion about the historic journey and sometimes misguided direction of the Church. Among the key points:
- What is the Kingdom of God?
- Constantine’s “epiphany” and the aftermath in the Church
- What is our financial responsibility in the Kingdom of God?
- Reconciling the Old Testament God with the New Testament God
- Are we ambassadors of Christ…or the world
- So, why are there so many different Protestant denominations?
- How to renew and disciple our (ever-chattering) minds
Segment 3: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 54:00
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- A brief introduction from Tom
- Gold continues its eastbound flow to Asia
- “The lowest storage rates in the world”
- Trump Administration is highly favorable for gold and silver
- BRAND NEW! Self-directed trading program