Segment 1: The Fed Blows More BubblesSegment begins at 00:55
As the Fed blows more bubbles of QE into the “greatest economy ever,” the latest not QE campaign will likely continue until Q2 2020. Economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson dissects the latest Fedspeak into digestible pieces for traders and investors.
- The Fed’s latest money-printing operation
- The latest OECD economic outlook for 2019 projects the slowest pace since 2009
- The stock market is wildly overvalued (just ask Warren Buffet)
- Can the Fed keep this current economy from moving into a tailspin?
- We live in a world today where recessions aren’t even allowed
- This “greatest economy ever” only requires 1.2 trillion every year and serious rounds of QE to prop it up
- The stock market seems unaffected by the Trump impeachment inquiry
- The US-China trade “partial agreement” ??
- China is a 5,000 year old country with vast experience as an empire (vs. the 243 year-old US)
- Great opportunities lie ahead; however, proceed with caution
- Join Jerry Robinson in Las Vegas at the Trading Expo
November 7-9: Jerry Robinson In Las Vegas
Make plans to join Jerry Robinson at next month’s Traders Expo in Las Vegas. He will be speaking on the future of blockchain technology (and why Washington fears it!)
Segment 2: Mexico Considers Legalizing CannabisSegment begins at 29:22
The Mexican Senate is slated to vote on legalizing cannabis for the nation in just a few days. What will this mean for the highly speculative, boom-bust cannabis industry and for investors?
- Mexico will become the 3rd country after Uruguay and Canada to legalize cannabis
- Mexico’s legalized cannabis market is expected to reach $12 billion by 2029
- Mexico’s advantages over the US and Canada in the cannabis industry
- Get our 2019 Cannabis Investing Guide (includes 2020 future update)
Have a question about gold or silver investing? Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention “Followthemoney.com”
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 44:15
Are you drowning in debt? Help is on the way! Jerry closes out today’s show with a riveting passage in the Bible and a practical path out of the debt dungeon.