Segment 1: Do you long for financial liberty?
It’s a proven fact that Americans just don’t know how to handle money and, despite the overwhelming need, the lack of helpful instruction continues to exist. Join trading coach and serial entrepreneur, Jerry Robinson, as he teaches us seven ways to begin changing the way we think about money and, ultimately, our financial circumstances.
- Learn the difference between good debt and bad debt
- Know your options when it comes to creating income streams
- Consider upgrading your skill set or specializing in your area of expertise
- Stop trying to keep up with the Jones’ (psst… the Jones’ are broke!)
- Try to avoid the medical-industrial complex and the college-industrial complex, if possible
- Write down your short-term and long-term goals
- Live generously and be a channel of creative blessing to others
How to Pay off Debt… Fast!
Five Levels Of Financial Freedom
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market Update
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- Metals market quiet, presents "incredible value"
- Asian shortage of silver; U.S. silver supply abundant
- Trump's weaker dollar translates into higher metals prices
- Why the expiration of July futures contracts is important
- YTD: "A respectable year for gold and silver"
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word
Jerry closes out today's show with a daunting question... "What, to the American Slave, is 4th of July?" On this very day, 165 years ago, Frederick Douglass addressed that question in a speech to the Rochester Ladies Antislavery Society, in which he cries out, "O! had I the ability and could reach the nation's ear..." Today, he does.
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Weekly on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Join the FTMDaily Community
Sign up to get the FTMDaily Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches:Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, American debt, five levels of financial freedom, how to get out of debt, financial freedom, financial literacy, financial security, silver, gold, Tom Cloud, Frederick Douglass