Segment 1: Weathering the Economic Fallout SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Due to poor economic policies, there is an even greater slowdown in the global economy on the horizon. Listen as economist Jerry Robinson gives us a glimpse into 2023 and shares a simple way to...
Segment 1: Beating the Market with Sector Rotation
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43
What does it mean to invest in specific stock market sectors and how does it work? Listen in as economist/investor Jerry Robinson explains this powerful yet simple investment strategy that has historically outperformed the market 70% of the time.
- The S&P 500 is a primary financial market metric for the U.S. and is comprised of 11 sectors
- Basic Materials Sector ETF (XLB)
- Energy Sector ETF (XLE)
- Financial Sector ETF (XLF)
- Industrial Sector ETF (XLI)
- Technology Sector ETF (XLK)
- Consumer Staples ETF (XLP)
- Utilities Sector ETF (XLU)
- Healthcare Sector ETF (XLV)
- Consumer Discretionary ETF (XLY)
- Communication Services Sector ETF (XLC)
- Real Estate Sector ETF (XLRE)
- How we use this sector rotation strategy + our performance
- Read Meb Faber’s white paper
- How you can follow our work with this strategy
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market Update with Tom Cloud
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 26:00
With over four decades of experience and success, precious metals expert Tom Cloud provides an update on the latest news in the precious metals markets.
- An update on precious metals demand in India
- When we may see gold break out to $2500
- Dollar-cost averaging into silver
- Tom is still a huge bull on platinum
- The world is changing and opportunities are coming in hard assets
- Helpful tips for a new precious metals investor
Segment 3: Ethereum's London Hard Fork
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 43:07
Back in March 2021, Ethereum announced its EIP-1559 upgrade was coming. This represents a major change that will, at least in theory, cause Ethereum’s cryptocurrency (ETH) to become a deflationary asset. Jerry explains how this could be technically bullish for long-term ETH investors.
Segment 4: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 48:43
Jerry closes out today’s show with a quote from a highly successful investor about worry and how it really just comes down to two things.