Video Tutorial with Jerry Robinson There are two major approaches to stock analysis: technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On this week’s live coaching call, I spent some time explaining the difference between these two approaches to stock analysis....
Segment 1: The Trump CardSegment begins at 01:40
In this segment, Jerry analyzes President-elect Donald Trump’s modus operandi, and reflects on the “magic” in our generation. Topics include:
- The perils of a faith-based economy
- Trump’s affinity for debt
- Global Chess Match: Trump vs. China
- Trump the Builder: A Third Jewish Temple in Jerusalem?
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 12:13
Jerry Robinson and veteran precious metals expert Tom Cloud discuss the developing action in the precious metals market, with special emphasis on industrial demand and the outlook for gold under the Trump presidency. Highlights include:
- U.S. dollar climbing … is inflation on the horizon?
- Markets poised for Fed rate hike
- The fundamental importance of owning gold
- The growing bear in the bond market
- Rising stars: palladium and silver
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: "The Least of These"Segment begins at 39:30
Jerry poses the question, “What would your church do if …?”, as he provides provocative insight into the ministry of Jesus Christ. View the video version of this segment below.