Segment 1: Trading with the Greats SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:41 A rules-based approach to trading has been economist/trading coach Jerry Robinson’s clarion call for many years. Listen as he shares seven important trading rules he has learned and adopted from three...
Meet the BIS, the World's Most Important Bank w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 3:00
- BIS warns that conditions are ripe for financial nightmare in China
- The BIS: “The markets are too dependent upon monetary policy”
- The difference (and vast divide) between monetary policy and fiscal policy
- Senator Elizabeth Warren blasts Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf
Precious Metals Market Update w/ Tom CloudSegment begins at 23:37
Precious metals advisor Tom Cloud reports on the latest market events impacting the price of gold and silver. Some of this week’s highlights include:
- Why the 35-year bull market for bonds is inevitably coming to an end
- Institutional commercial paper to automatically switch to T-bills this Friday!
- China, the world awaits…
- Gold is losing its “shorts”
- The ever-increasing debt ceiling
- “Don’t miss the boat!” Why you should consider buying gold now!
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Leaks, Liaisons, and LegaciesSegment begins at 35:17
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s leaked emails and Israel’s long-suspected nuclear status are some of the topics in this segment, along with Jerry’s commentary on President Obama’s legacy and the military industrial complex.
- “…Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran…”
- U.S. allegedly supplies Saudi Arabia with white phosphoros munitions
- The U.S. has sold Saudi Arabia a staggering $115 billion in weapons since 2009
- Audit the Pentagon! (yeah right, like that’s gonna happen)
- A timeless and sobering message from former president, Dwight D. Eisenhower
Additional Reading Links