Meet the BIS, the World's Most Important Bank w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 3:00
- BIS warns that conditions are ripe for financial nightmare in China
- The BIS: “The markets are too dependent upon monetary policy”
- The difference (and vast divide) between monetary policy and fiscal policy
- Senator Elizabeth Warren blasts Wells Fargo CEO John G. Stumpf
Precious Metals Market Update w/ Tom CloudSegment begins at 23:37
Precious metals advisor Tom Cloud reports on the latest market events impacting the price of gold and silver. Some of this week’s highlights include:
- Why the 35-year bull market for bonds is inevitably coming to an end
- Institutional commercial paper to automatically switch to T-bills this Friday!
- China, the world awaits…
- Gold is losing its “shorts”
- The ever-increasing debt ceiling
- “Don’t miss the boat!” Why you should consider buying gold now!
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Leaks, Liaisons, and LegaciesSegment begins at 35:17
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s leaked emails and Israel’s long-suspected nuclear status are some of the topics in this segment, along with Jerry’s commentary on President Obama’s legacy and the military industrial complex.
- “…Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran…”
- U.S. allegedly supplies Saudi Arabia with white phosphoros munitions
- The U.S. has sold Saudi Arabia a staggering $115 billion in weapons since 2009
- Audit the Pentagon! (yeah right, like that’s gonna happen)
- A timeless and sobering message from former president, Dwight D. Eisenhower
Additional Reading Links