Segment 1: The Season of GivingSegment begins at 02:22
- The law of money dictates spending, buying, selling, saving, etc.
- Giving without receiving anything in return violates the law of money
- How can God own everything if everything that you own you have earned by yourself?
- We are stewards of the resources, talents, and abilities God has entrusted to us
- The incredible joy of spontaneous giving
- The ongoing presence of the poor stands as a perpetual witness against the rich
- He who gives to the poor lends to the LORD
- When you give, you break the law of money and demonstrate the law of grace
- Is money the master of your life or is it your servant?
Segment 2: Win a 1-year Platinum Membership!Segment begins at 29:39
Simply text ‘giving’ to 50597 and we will notify the winner by text. We will also make the announcement on next week’s podcast, so stay tuned!
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final WordSegment begins at 31:37
Jerry closes out today’s show with a compelling reminder that all of the resources that we are given by the LORD, be they many or few, serve to test our faithfulness to Him – and will be a significant factor in our eternal destiny within His Kingdom.