Segment 1: A Date with Saudi ArabiaSegment begins at 02:27
In this segment, Jerry dissects the Republican and corporate media lack of enthusiasm over the JASTA victory for families of 9/11 victims, as well as the many troubling – and unprecedented – trends developing on the horizon. Highlights include:
- First lawsuit filed against Saudi Arabia by widow of 9/11 victim
- Does this portend the end of the petrodollar system?
- What is your definition of terrorism?
- Will JASTA serve to disincentivize acts of terror?
- The black-gold(en) era of U.S.-Saudi relations
- IMF: Global debt at record-breaking $152 TRILLION
- Collapse of U.S.-Russian dialogue regarding Syria
Bankruptcy of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System
Segment 2: The Precious Metals "Paper Caper"Segment begins at 26:33
Jerry and precious metals expert Tom Cloud explore the reasons behind the sudden selloff in gold and silver earlier this week, and Tom offers time-tested words of wisdom to owners and non-owners of precious metals right now.
- The recent volatility in gold and silver prices: what really happened
- Is the nightmare of FDIC bail-ins in our future?
- The unlikelihood of an interest rate hike
- China: Redback currently 12% of SDR pie
- Russian ruble rising…
- Why has the IMF allowed China’s gold holdings to remain a mystery?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: FTMWeekly NewsSegment begins at 45:33
- Investor Bill Gross pessimistic on effect of money printing (News.Markets)
- Resistance to Globalization (Bloomberg)
- Mukasey calls for repeal of JASTA (Arab News)
- Comey’s financial dealings raise more questions (Breitbart)
- Blackrock cutting ETF fees (Bloomberg)