Segment 1: Life Insurance, Wills, and Trusts SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Are you prepared for life’s major uncertainties? Nobody plans to fail. They just fail to plan. In this segment, Jerry Robinson wraps up our ongoing discussion of Level Two of our Five Levels of...
Segment 1: Take Control of Your Financial Destiny
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37
In this episode of Follow the Money, host Jerry Robinson takes listeners on an exciting journey toward financial independence. With a focus on practicality, attainability, and inspiration, Jerry shares eight powerful tips to help listeners master their money and build a secure financial future.
- Separate your financial “needs” from “wants”
- Discern between “good debt” and “bad debt“
- Make investing a habit
- Keep a robust liquid emergency fund at all times
- Learn more about our weekly webcast: Trends & Profits with Jerry Robinson
- Create multiple streams of income in your working years
- Find a knowledgeable and trustworthy financial advisor
- Guard your health (to help guard your wallet)
- Stay optimistic, ignore the noise, and stay the course
- Join our Trading/Investing Community (Enjoy a free 7-day trial completely risk-free with no obligation)
- (AUDIO BOOK) Bankruptcy of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
- (BOOK) Bankruptcy of Our Nation by Jerry Robinson
- PODCAST: The Habit of Investing
- Five Levels of Financial Freedom
- Follow The Money’s Income University
- Get Financial Advice
- Contact Us
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 48:56
Jerry closes out today’s show with a nudge from a beloved writer to embrace this very moment as the catalyst for change.