Segment 1: Between a Rock and a Hard Place SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38 Economist Jerry Robinson provides his signature commentary on the momentous news stories that have been making waves in the financial world and shares profitable investment strategies, as well as...
Segment 1: 10 Reasons We Like REITs
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
Physical real estate is one of trading coach Jerry Robinson’s favorite asset classes. He devotes this episode to sharing how to generate cash flow from high quality real estate without the typical headaches and without going into debt.
- What is a real estate investment trust (REIT)?
- What makes REITs different from stocks?
- How REITs are structured
- How do REITs perform against the S&P 500?
- Different types of REITs
- Two main categories of REITs
- 10 reasons I personally like REITs
Segment 2: Market Update with Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 27:20
Jerry Robinson shares his signature commentary on the financial markets.
- The Fed’s interest rate hikes begin
- The historical impact of rising interest rates on the stock market
- A broad overview of what’s happening in the U.S. markets
- ETFs we are watching
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 40:55
Jerry closes out today’s show with timeless words of wisdom spoken in the 18th century.