Segment 1: Understanding Options w/ Michael Sincere SEGMENT BEGINS AT 04:40 In this exciting, highly illuminating segment, economist/investor Jerry Robinson is joined by someone he has long admired. Best-selling author, MarketWatch columnist, and freelance writer...
Segment 1: The 770 Account w/guest Mike MitchellSegment begins at 03:03
- What is the 770 account?
- The 770 provision offers a very cheap form of leveraging when structured properly
- Why pay the tax on the harvest when you can pay the tax on the seed?
- Are there occasions when the 770 account would be more beneficial than a 401(k) or IRA savings plan?
- Term-life insurance will ultimately become the most expensive insurance policy that you will ever own
- It is vital that you consult a qualified advisor who is experienced in structuring the 770 account properly for you to enjoy its maximum benefits
- Call Mike Mitchell toll-free at 833-370-0777 with your retirement questions
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
Segment 2: The Final WordSegment begins at 31:29
Jerry closes out today’s show with a reminder that achieving financial liberty does not mean chasing money, as one of the richest men who ever lived bears witness.