(Recorded on 10/19/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call On this week’s live coaching call, we are joined by financial advisor Mike Mitchell to discuss a powerful macroeconomic planning process that can help you create measurable financial strategies to...
Charting Your Course To Financial SecuritySegment begins at 00:44
- What does success mean to you?
- The passion that you have for your goal will determine your success
- Build a library of books around your focus and journal your discoveries
- Commitment requires a constant and steady focus on your goal
- Committing to a course of action is so much easier and more productive when you know your “why”
- The power of writing your goals down on paper and keeping them in front of you
- Are you committed to achieving success?
CONTEST! Send us your best pics of Follow The Money 2018 Summit!
Deadline: Sunday, June 3, 2018
Prize: $100 in bitcoin!
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 35:23
- U.S. debt is over $21 trillion, interest is $400 billion/year!
- Gold and silver are at incredibly low prices compared to mining costs
- A new cryptocurrency in South Africa is coming on line
- The expected major boost in gold prices as gold gets tied to new cryptos
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Are You Positioned For Retirement Success? w/ Mike MitchellSegment begins at 42:26
- Create a holistic, macroeconomic structure with very smart, out of the box ideas
- Seek a specialist in tax-favored positioning
- Learn how to better distribute and enjoy your financial success
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 47:48
In our final segment, Jerry encourages us to remember that faith is evidence, as declared in Hebrews 11:1, and that without it, it is impossible to please God. Plus, he presents a riveting question from the Savior and Son of God, Jesus Christ.