(Recorded on 05/17/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an overview of technical vs. fundamental analysis, reveals his current stock watchlist, and shares four cryptocurrency tips for new and...
Charting Your Course To Financial SecuritySegment begins at 00:44
- What does success mean to you?
- The passion that you have for your goal will determine your success
- Build a library of books around your focus and journal your discoveries
- Commitment requires a constant and steady focus on your goal
- Committing to a course of action is so much easier and more productive when you know your “why”
- The power of writing your goals down on paper and keeping them in front of you
- Are you committed to achieving success?
CONTEST! Send us your best pics of Follow The Money 2018 Summit!
Deadline: Sunday, June 3, 2018
Prize: $100 in bitcoin!
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 35:23
- U.S. debt is over $21 trillion, interest is $400 billion/year!
- Gold and silver are at incredibly low prices compared to mining costs
- A new cryptocurrency in South Africa is coming on line
- The expected major boost in gold prices as gold gets tied to new cryptos
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Are You Positioned For Retirement Success? w/ Mike MitchellSegment begins at 42:26
- Create a holistic, macroeconomic structure with very smart, out of the box ideas
- Seek a specialist in tax-favored positioning
- Learn how to better distribute and enjoy your financial success
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 47:48
In our final segment, Jerry encourages us to remember that faith is evidence, as declared in Hebrews 11:1, and that without it, it is impossible to please God. Plus, he presents a riveting question from the Savior and Son of God, Jesus Christ.