(Recorded on 12/06/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson introduces the new and improved look of The Robinson Report. Later, an in-depth look at our market-beating Sector Rotation portfolio...
Segment 1: Options Trading Simplified
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43
Trading options can be a solid way to generate income when you have a smaller trading account – if you learn how to trade correctly. Listen and learn as trading coach Jerry Robinson shares an excerpt from the first installment of his five-hour Options Trading Course.
- Why learning to trade stocks before learning to trade options can be wise
- Why trade options?
- What exactly are options?
- Important differences between stock holders and option holders
- The difference between buying and selling an option
- There are two types of options: Calls and Puts
- Buying a call option comes with a right to buy the underlying at a predetermined price within a limited period of time
- Buying a put option gives you the right to sell the underlying at a predetermined price within a limited period of time
- All options have expiration dates and cease trading on the 3rd Friday of the month at 4pm EST
- One option contract controls 100 shares of the underlying in the U.S. equity markets
- The option buyer has a “right” and the option seller has an “obligation”
- These and many more concepts are covered in this educational segment
- Learn how to access Jerry Robinson’s 5-hour options trading video course at a special discounted price here .
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 42:26
Jerry closes out today’s show with a profound truth and warning that we all do well to heed.