(Recorded on 01/18/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson answers several member questions about investing, the Federal Reserve, real estate, and the economy. Included in this video: – A...
Segment 1: Options Trading Simplified
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:43
Trading options can be a solid way to generate income when you have a smaller trading account – if you learn how to trade correctly. Listen and learn as trading coach Jerry Robinson shares an excerpt from the first installment of his five-hour Options Trading Course.
- Why learning to trade stocks before learning to trade options can be wise
- Why trade options?
- What exactly are options?
- Important differences between stock holders and option holders
- The difference between buying and selling an option
- There are two types of options: Calls and Puts
- Buying a call option comes with a right to buy the underlying at a predetermined price within a limited period of time
- Buying a put option gives you the right to sell the underlying at a predetermined price within a limited period of time
- All options have expiration dates and cease trading on the 3rd Friday of the month at 4pm EST
- One option contract controls 100 shares of the underlying in the U.S. equity markets
- The option buyer has a “right” and the option seller has an “obligation”
- These and many more concepts are covered in this educational segment
- Learn how to access Jerry Robinson’s 5-hour options trading video course at a special discounted price here .
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 42:26
Jerry closes out today’s show with a profound truth and warning that we all do well to heed.