(Recorded on 09/21/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video update, trading coach Jerry Robinson discusses the unfolding Evergrande debt situation, the U.S. debt ceiling debate, this week’s Fed meeting, and more. Included in this video:...
Segment 1: Hey, OPEC...there's a new game in townSegment begins at 01:55
In this segment, Jerry delves into the historic agenda of OPEC’s monopoly, and examines President-elect Trump’s introduction of a new plan into the equation. Highlights include:
- What is OPEC, anyway?
- The intriguing timing of OPEC’s production cut
- WILD CARD: President-elect Trump’s $50 trillion plan for oil
- Two potential ways to trade the OPEC deal
- The Taxman Cometh…IRS sues Coinbase for names of bitcoin users
Segment 2: ETF SpotlightSegment begins at 25:50
In this brand new segment, Jerry introduces us to ETFs and defines their distinct purpose, as well as their many advantages for traders. Key points include:
- What is an ETF?
- The feasibility of owning ETFs vs. individual stocks
- The vastly unique array of ETFs
- The cost advantage of ETFs vs. mutual funds
- Next week…an ETF of one of the fastest-growing countries in the world!
Segment 3: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 30:25
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold, silver, and palladium. Topics include:
- Gold buying soars worldwide, slows in U.S.
- The dramatic rise in the dollar
- The retreating bull in the bond market
- The rising and shining outlook for silver
- The sudden explosion in the price of palladium