Segment 1: Middle East MeltdownSegment begins at 01:10
As another petrodollar war is brewing on the horizon, economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson examines the insidious relationship between the US and Saudi Arabia, and exposes the astonishing truth behind Washington’s never-ending wars in the Middle East.
- President Trump admits the reasons for deploying the US military to fight wars in the Saudi Arabia
- Why Washington and Riyadh are blaming Iran without hard evidence
- Saudi Arabia is engaged in a massive regional civil war with Iran and other Shiites
- Historically, one of the best ways to make sure a President is re-elected is to launch a war
- Saudi Arabia has purchased $100s of billions in weapons from the US, and yet the attack on their two largest oil facilities could not even be prevented
- President Trump: We’re “locked and loaded… ” and ready to send U.S. troops to fight to protect Saudi oil fields)
- China is waiting in the wings watching America’s eroding relations with Saudi Arabia
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 2: Is It Really About Terrorism?Segment begins at 34:54
Listen to bi-partisan representatives of the vastly divided U.S. come into rare agreement in this eye-opening and jaw-dropping segment.
Segment 3: The Final Word w/ Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 42:10
Jerry closes out today’s show with a thought-provoking challenge… where is the Scripture that tells us to equate worldly political power with godliness?