Segment 1: Groundhog Day in Washington SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:37 Many Americans may not realize that the current debt ceiling debate is not about future expenditures but about already-promised current obligations. The wheel goes round and round and round and yet it...
Last week, Jerry Robinson was interviewed by Michael Savage on his hugely popular national radio show, The Savage Nation. You can listen to the interview by clicking the play button above or on Youtube by clicking on the video below.
Michael asks Jerry:
– Is America really bankrupt?
– How did America get here?
– When did America change from a nation of savers to a nation of spenders?
– How does America’s mounting national debt impact each of us individually?
– What are entitlements and how are they harming America?
– Would you modify the Federal Reserve or get rid of it all together?
– This is a really big topic, Jerry. Where can my audience learn more?