Segment 1: Gold’s New Uptrend + Latest Petrodollar News
Veteran investor and teacher-at-heart Jerry Robinson opens today’s show with a reminder to always do your own due diligence before investing, as he informs us of gold’s new uptrend. Also, there’s potentially game-changing news on the petrodollar front.
- Gold and Gold Mining stocks are firmly in a new uptrend
- Our members are pleasantly surprised to know our proprietary Trigger Trade Pro software is geared toward Swing Traders and Position Traders
- Congress… under pressure
- China’s new challenge to the petrodollar system
HALF OFF SPECIAL: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS AND GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH!
Use Coupon Code: HALF2017
Segment 2: Investing in Mining Stocks with Guest Jay Taylor
- Junior exploration stocks tend to outperform in a metals bull market
- Always research the ethics of a mining company
- The vital importance of a solid scientific foundation for mining
- The management team should be knowledgeable and have significant 'skin in the game'
- Can management raise capital effectively?
- The spiritual aspect of geology
- Jay Taylor's three favorite junior mining stocks
Segment 3: Are You Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits?
- How and when should you claim Social Security retirement payments?
- How does my spouse's Social Security benefit become involved?
- As a couple, there are over 574 strategies available in claiming Social Security benefits
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can maximize your Social Security benefits and experience a sound retirement.
Segment 4: The American Endgame in North Korea With Guest John Pilger
In this segment, we revisit Jerry's previous interview with award-winning journalist and esteemed film maker John Pilger for a discussion of his documentary, "The Coming War on China", in which he reveals that the United States and China, both nuclear-armed, may well be on the road to war.
- The untold, horrific U.S history of Bikini Island
- The staggering U.S. military pivot to Asia in 2011
- How concerned should the West be about North Korea?
- "If Trump attacks North Korea, he is attacking Asia"
- The underlying issues on the Korean Peninsula
- Often, a mistake or accident in a rhetorical standoff begins a major war
- The U.S. has not known a global war on its own soil
Segment 5: Trading Tip: Profit with the 200-Day Moving Average
In today's trading tip, Jerry examines the importance of utilizing the 200-Day Moving Average wisely, and shares his personal trading strategy with this metric. And as Irma appears to be heading for Florida's shores as a Category 5 hurricane, Jerry closes out today's show with a message of heartfelt prayers for the safety of everyone in her path.
JOIN JERRY for an online LIVE Bible teaching series this Sunday, September 10th, at 10am CDT. Register here now! (Seats are limited.)
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, Jay Taylor, junior mining stocks, John Pilger, North Korea, Bikini, Marshall Islands, China, retirement, Mike Mitchell