(Recorded on 05/11/21) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video presentation, trading coach Jerry Robinson provides an update on rising gold prices, cryptocurrencies, and U.S. cannabis stocks. Included in this video: – U.S. dollar...
Segment 1: The Market's (Unreal) Reality ShowSegment begins at 01:28
With geopolitical tensions reaching a fever-pitch and big investors warning of a coming market crash, is the raging bull market in stocks detached from reality? Join economist Jerry Robinson for a realistic view of our current economy and global events vs. the unrealistic view of the soaring market.
- Big money showing concerns over massive bubble in multiple asset classes
- The devastating domino effect on the U.S. economy when interest rates begin to rise
- The U.S. dollar has fallen 7% YTD (in steepest decline ever in first 6 months of any presidency)
- Russia responds to fresh U.S. sanctions by further decreasing dependency on the U.S. dollar
- Bombs have a shelf-life… and are sold by for-profit companies (yikes!)
- 2 ways to exploit volatility and protect your portfolio
- Download a free sample issue of the Weekend Briefing
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 30:09
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- LIVE Webinar with Tom Cloud on September 6th, 1pm EDT… mark your calendars! Members register here.
- Reported rise in silver prices since Tom’s “buy” signal
- Tom issues “guarded buy” signal on gold
- Cryptocurrency backed by gold and silver is in development
- Last four months of the year are the best for gold and silver
- “I’m working because I want to help you”. Tom explains why and how his company has the lowest costs in the industry for buying, storing, and selling your gold and silver.
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: Market Analysis + Trading TipSegment begins at 41:10
Jerry closes out today’s show with a review of the remarkable performance of foreign country ETFs and provides his signature commentary on the commodities market. Plus, this week’s trading tip!