(Recorded on 06/28/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson demystifies the wealth creation process and provides real-world examples to show how anyone can achieve financial security through patience and...
Segment 1: The Market's (Unreal) Reality ShowSegment begins at 01:28
With geopolitical tensions reaching a fever-pitch and big investors warning of a coming market crash, is the raging bull market in stocks detached from reality? Join economist Jerry Robinson for a realistic view of our current economy and global events vs. the unrealistic view of the soaring market.
- Big money showing concerns over massive bubble in multiple asset classes
- The devastating domino effect on the U.S. economy when interest rates begin to rise
- The U.S. dollar has fallen 7% YTD (in steepest decline ever in first 6 months of any presidency)
- Russia responds to fresh U.S. sanctions by further decreasing dependency on the U.S. dollar
- Bombs have a shelf-life… and are sold by for-profit companies (yikes!)
- 2 ways to exploit volatility and protect your portfolio
- Download a free sample issue of the Weekend Briefing
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 30:09
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- LIVE Webinar with Tom Cloud on September 6th, 1pm EDT… mark your calendars! Members register here.
- Reported rise in silver prices since Tom’s “buy” signal
- Tom issues “guarded buy” signal on gold
- Cryptocurrency backed by gold and silver is in development
- Last four months of the year are the best for gold and silver
- “I’m working because I want to help you”. Tom explains why and how his company has the lowest costs in the industry for buying, storing, and selling your gold and silver.
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: Market Analysis + Trading TipSegment begins at 41:10
Jerry closes out today’s show with a review of the remarkable performance of foreign country ETFs and provides his signature commentary on the commodities market. Plus, this week’s trading tip!