Segment 1: Follow the Money’s 2017 Investment Portfolios – Year in Review
In this final episode of 2017, we are delighted to report that we have had a remarkably profitable year in the markets. Also, Jerry shares exciting news about what we have planned for our members in 2018.
- Our Top 10 Stocks for 2017: We’re on track to shatter the S&P 500 by at least 6% (with +24% return)
- Our Sector Rotation Strategy is up 18.9% with Technology taking the lead at 32% YTD
- Our 2018 Core Cryptocurrency Portfolio (sneak peeked to members on 12/1/17) has already surpassed 2018 targets
- Our 2018 Penny Cryptocurrency Portfolio: Outrageous returns already, with one up 1600%
- Would you like to learn how to identify cryptocurrencies with explosive profit potential in 2018?
- Coming in January (for members only)… Our Top Medical Marijuana stock picks for 2018
Segment 2: GOP Passes $1.5 Trillion Tax Bill – What You Should Know
Washington just passed a long-awaited $1.5 trillion tax-cut bill. While this is good news for many, will the major beneficiaries – burgeoning corporations – pass on the savings to employees with static wages? Jerry examines the following changes and how they may affect you.
- The interest on new home mortgages is only deductible for the first $750,000
- Corporate tax rates will be cut from 35% to 21%; likely to further push stock prices higher
- The Obamacare tax penalty has been eliminated
- The child tax credit has been doubled from $1,000 to $2,000 for families making up to $400,000
- The estate tax deduction has been doubled to the first $11.2 million of inheritance
- Pass-Through entities can now deduct 20% of income
- The Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax has been eliminated
- There are new income tax brackets for families and individuals
Segment 3: Top Three Economic Prediction Fails Since 2014
Economic predictions are a dime a dozen. Jerry takes a look at three of the worst wrong predictions since 2014 that misguided and separated countless numbers of folks from their hard-earned money. Here they are, in reverse order:
3. A newsletter advertisement announcing that the implementation of Bill HR-2847 was going to destroy the US dollar by July 1, 2014.
2. “The exact date for bitcoin’s crash to 0 dollars,” published on Thursday, February 27, 2014 by a Chief Investment Strategist.
1. The author of “The Mystery of the Shemitah” declared that God’s judgment will come in the form of an economic crash on Sunday, September 13, 2015.
Segment 4: Precious Metals Market Update w/ Tom Cloud
- COMING NEXT EPISODE: Tom’s 2018 forecast for precious metals prices
- The December-March silver investing strategy
- 2017 YTD: Gold up 8.9%, Palladium 35%
- The importance of including precious metals in your asset allocation
- The coming gold-backed cryptocurrencies
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Precious Metals Investor Kit
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: UNLOCK OUR SOFTWARE & CRYPTOCURRENCY PORTFOLIOS WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL!
No coupon code required
Segment 5: What are Annuities and How Do They Work? w/ Mike Mitchell
- What is the life only option?
- What is the joint survivor option?
- The valuable option of an income rider
Call 833-370-0777 to speak directly with Mike Mitchell about how you can experience a sound retirement.
If you enjoyed this week's episode, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media outlets. Help us spread the word!
One of the best ways to promote our work is to leave an honest review for Follow the Money Radio on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them personally. Thank you for your support! See you next week!
Get Email Alerts From Follow the Money
Sign up to get our Podcast delivered straight to your inbox
We value your privacy and will never share your email
Recent Podcasts by Jerry Robinson
incoming searches: Jerry Robinson, Follow the Money, finance, bitcoin, cryptocurrency, Trump tax-cut bill, Tom Cloud, precious metals, retirement income, Mike Mitchell