For Platinum member Members Only (Member Login)
Topics Covered on this video conference call (in order)
- ‘Temporary’ Optimism for Stocks. Jerry Robinson explains the economic optimism in stocks under Donald Trump and why it will likely only be temporary.
- Keeping Traders ‘In The Know’. Jerry shares eight economic headlines that have potential to impact the markets both in the near-term and the long-term, including:
- Charts to Watch Today. Jerry Robinson analyzes seven charts we are watching closely in today’s markets.
Member Questions Answered on Today’s Video
- Would the Federal Reserve still raise rates with a rising dollar, and does a rising dollar equal deflation?
- Can you share your thoughts on the recent banking holiday in India?
- What are your thoughts on trading binary options?
Become a Platinum member to See the Full Video Instantly
And get access to our LIVE conference call videos every Tuesday and Friday with Jerry Robinson
Choose your plan:
(Get 2 months free when you pay for the whole year!)