Segment 1: Understanding Options w/ Michael Sincere SEGMENT BEGINS AT 04:40 In this exciting, highly illuminating segment, economist/investor Jerry Robinson is joined by someone he has long admired. Best-selling author, MarketWatch columnist, and freelance writer...
Segment 1: Cash Is Losing Its Crown
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
As the Fed floods the economy with money and leaves interest rates at zero, and as individuals and corporations borrow to the hilt, cash is a financially perilous place to be. So what can you do? Economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson shares potentially profitable ideas designed to protect your assets in the economic fallout.
- Real estate is a great place to put cash to work; rental properties can pay a nice dividend plus capital appreciation
- Precious metals present a safe haven; gold recently hit a new all-time high
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies offer an alternative to the centralized monetary system (NOTE: We only devote 5% of our total investable assets to this asset class)
- U.S. stocks; there is a bearish case and a bullish case to be made although extreme caution is wise
- Get access to our Weekend ETF Trend Alert Service
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 43:00
Jerry closes out today’s show with a transcendent truth amid the world’s spiritually blind obsession with financial riches.