Segment 1: Seasonal Investing in 2021 SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:44 Economist and trading coach Jerry Robinson examines the current economic environment in light of an approaching annual stock market strategy used by many investors. Will this year be different? Moral...
Segment 1: Cash Is Losing Its Crown
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:38
As the Fed floods the economy with money and leaves interest rates at zero, and as individuals and corporations borrow to the hilt, cash is a financially perilous place to be. So what can you do? Economist and best-selling author Jerry Robinson shares potentially profitable ideas designed to protect your assets in the economic fallout.
- Real estate is a great place to put cash to work; rental properties can pay a nice dividend plus capital appreciation
- Precious metals present a safe haven; gold recently hit a new all-time high
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies offer an alternative to the centralized monetary system (NOTE: We only devote 5% of our total investable assets to this asset class)
- U.S. stocks; there is a bearish case and a bullish case to be made although extreme caution is wise
- Get access to our Weekend ETF Trend Alert Service
Segment 2: The Final Word w/ Jerry Robinson
SEGMENT BEGINS AT 43:00
Jerry closes out today’s show with a transcendent truth amid the world’s spiritually blind obsession with financial riches.