(Recorded on 06/28/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson demystifies the wealth creation process and provides real-world examples to show how anyone can achieve financial security through patience and...
Segment 1: Interview with Former Neo-Nazi, Christian PicciolinSegment begins at 01:10
Christian Picciolini is an award-winning director and producer, published author of Romantic Violence: Memoirs of an American Skinhead, and co-founder of Life After Hate, a nonprofit helping people disengage from hate and violent extremism. In this segment, he offers Jerry a very interesting perspective of the deadly racial violence in Charlottesville last week and President Trump’s concerning response.
- America’s institutions have been built to promote “white glory”
- Where’s the funding for combating American domestic terrorism?
- Claims of over 300,000 armed militia men preparing for a race war
- The urgent need to find common ground
- The pro-segregation history of the Christian evangelical church
- The vital role of the faith community
Segment 2: Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 17:12
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud joins us for a discussion of gold and silver prices and the soaring popularity of cryptocurrency. Topics include:
- LIVE Webinar with Tom Cloud on September 6th, 1pm EDT… mark your calendars! Members register here.
- President Trump’s inability to keep his promises
- What’s happened to the gold/dollar price differential?
- Rumors of cryptocurrency backed by gold and silver coming out of England
- The gold buying spree in Asia has boosted prices overseas
- So, what’s going on with silver anyway?
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 36:45
Jerry Robinson closes out today’s show with heartfelt bewilderment at the “so-called Christian nation’s utter impotence in the face of such evil,” referring to America’s deep-rooted racism. He sends out a sincere call for all to show love and not hate, with an emphasis on the timeless truth that God is love.