SHOW NOTES – Big Brother Government is Coming After Your Right to Financial Privacy
Plus, a market update for precious metals investors
Jerry Robinson begins this week’s show with a brief look at the stock markets. U.S. stocks continued their historic rally this week, with the Dow logging its first ten consecutive day winning streak since 1996. The S&P 500 is near an all-time high. As explained in a recent commentary by Jerry Robinson, this rally has been made possible by the massive infusions of cash that have flooded our economy by the Federal Reserve’s numerous rounds of quantitative easing.
Jerry expects U.S. stocks to continue their QE-fueled ascent, as they will inevitably be confronted by the realities of growing inflation. While the Federal government continues to push its doctored financial statistics claiming that the “official” CPI rate is 1.6%, more honest analysis shows that the U.S. inflation rate is much higher in reality. In fact, the true CPI rate is closer to 9% if the methods used to measure inflation back in the 1990s are applied today.
Later, Jerry explains the latest attack on your right to financial privacy. Our big brother government is planning a new move to intrude on your right to financial privacy. This time, they are giving a vast database of financial transactions to all Federal intelligence agencies.
Later, Jennifer digs into our listener mailbag with questions for Jerry. This week’s questions for Jerry include:
- Will the U.S. Dollar be replaced with a single global currency?
- How does Pope Francis fit into St. Malachy’s Prophecy of the Popes?
- What is the latest on the petrodollar system?
Tom Cloud – Precious Metals Advisor
Tom Cloud joins the program to provide an update on gold and silver in this week’s Precious Metals Market Update.
John Bearss – Retirement Specialist
When it comes to saving for your retirement vs saving for your child’s education, it is imperative to have clear goals and a plan before moving forward. This week, John explains how to save for college AND your own retirement at the same time.
- PODCAST: The Age of Debt January 18, 2018
- PRIVATE GROUP COACHING: Trading the Trend in 2018 January 16, 2018
- The Robinson Report: U.S. Stocks Enjoy Best Start To Year Since 2003 January 15, 2018
- PODCAST: Why I Am Bullish On Bitcoin In 2018 January 11, 2018
- PRIVATE GROUP COACHING: Trading Q&A w/ Jerry Robinson January 9, 2018
- Pro Trader Mastermind Group - Advanced Crypto Investing Insights January 5, 2018
- The Robinson Report: Announcing Our Top 10 Stocks for 2018! January 1, 2018
- PODCAST: How We Crushed The Market In 2017 December 21, 2017