Segment 1: Are You Prepared for an Emergency? SEGMENT BEGINS AT 00:47 We have stressed the importance of preparation for many years here at Follow The Money. Jerry Robinson devotes this segment to urging listeners to implement a solid plan to protect themselves and...
Segment 1: Illinois... Another One Bites the DustSegment begins at 01:03
The bankruptcy of our nation is clearly evident in the current crisis facing Illinois. Jerry Robinson reveals our individual culpability in America’s spending problem with surprising and disturbing statistics.
- Illinois is not alone; many states are likely to follow
- The new reality of diminishing U.S. power in the global economy
- Americans owe $1 trillion (with a “T”) in credit card debt!
- The “Amazon” effect: Where’s the inflation?
- The inevitable rise in interest rates… and the doomed debtors
- What can you do to solve your own financial problems?
Illinois careens into financial meltdown – and not even the lottery is safe
Bankrate Survey: Just 4 in 10 Americans have savings they’d rely on in an emergency
Five Levels Of Financial Freedom
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 13:25
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- The new legislation being drafted in the Senate
- Singapore forges ahead with ethereum
- Is a new Fedcoin in our future?
- The mounting financial crisis in Europe
- Record-breaker: The stock market is at over 30x earnings!
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 23:20
Jerry closes out today’s show by challenging us to closely and honestly examine our use of money. Are we spending it on what is truly important to us? Beginning a charitable giving plan will provoke us to think about our money in a brand new way.
Create a Charitable Giving Plan