(Recorded on 01/18/22) Topics covered on this video coaching call In this special video, trading coach Jerry Robinson answers several member questions about investing, the Federal Reserve, real estate, and the economy. Included in this video: – A...
Segment 1: Illinois... Another One Bites the DustSegment begins at 01:03
The bankruptcy of our nation is clearly evident in the current crisis facing Illinois. Jerry Robinson reveals our individual culpability in America’s spending problem with surprising and disturbing statistics.
- Illinois is not alone; many states are likely to follow
- The new reality of diminishing U.S. power in the global economy
- Americans owe $1 trillion (with a “T”) in credit card debt!
- The “Amazon” effect: Where’s the inflation?
- The inevitable rise in interest rates… and the doomed debtors
- What can you do to solve your own financial problems?
Illinois careens into financial meltdown – and not even the lottery is safe
Bankrate Survey: Just 4 in 10 Americans have savings they’d rely on in an emergency
Five Levels Of Financial Freedom
JOIN US: TRY ANY OF OUR MEMBERSHIPS COMPLETELY RISK-FREE!
Segment 2: The Precious Metals Market UpdateSegment begins at 13:25
With over 40 years of market experience, precious metals expert Tom Cloud brings us his perspective of what lies ahead for gold and silver. Topics include:
- The new legislation being drafted in the Senate
- Singapore forges ahead with ethereum
- Is a new Fedcoin in our future?
- The mounting financial crisis in Europe
- Record-breaker: The stock market is at over 30x earnings!
Call 800-247-2812 now for the best prices on gold and silver coins and receive Free Shipping & Insurance when you mention FTMDaily.
Segment 3: The Final Word with Jerry RobinsonSegment begins at 23:20
Jerry closes out today’s show by challenging us to closely and honestly examine our use of money. Are we spending it on what is truly important to us? Beginning a charitable giving plan will provoke us to think about our money in a brand new way.
Create a Charitable Giving Plan